The Club is the organizer and manager of a Home & Leisure Show, to take place at the Centre Wellington Community Centre Sportsplex, May 6h, 7th and 8th, 2020. The Exhibitor agrees to take part in this show by renting space from the Club during the period of the show. The Exhibitor and the Club agree as follows:
- The Exhibitor agrees to rent space(s) at the specified fees.
- The spaces selected for the Exhibitor on the floor, can only be confirmed by the Club, once payment is received in full. Exhibitors must have cheques in by March 20, 2020 to ensure a booth(s) reservation.
- The Exhibitor is responsible for the security of their goods against all perils, at all times, during set-up and take-down of their display, as well as during the show.
- Exhibitors must ensure all electrical equipment meets CSA and UL approvals and have approved stickers affixed accordingly. All extension cords must be 3 pronged for proper grounding as outlined in the Electrical Code for Ontario.
- The Exhibitor agrees to staff their display at all times during the Show hours, as specified during the Show schedule.
- The Exhibitor may set up as per schedule on reverse.
- The Exhibitor will have until 12 noon on the day following the Show to take down their display, but must not begin before the set time for closing the Show.
- The Exhibitor is responsible for removing all their goods and materials from the arenas or hall after the Show and leaving the space rented in a clean and orderly state. The Exhibitor will be billed for the removal of any goods left behind and for cleaning the rented area, if it is not done.
- The Exhibitor is responsible for their own Multi Peril and Public Liability insurance to protect themselves, their employees and their display at the Show and the Exhibitor agrees to reimburse the Club for any amounts paid out and costs incurred by the Club as the result of any liability claim for which the exhibitor is responsible.
- The Club agrees to promote the Show throughout Wellington County.
- In the event the Show is cancelled, for any reason, the Club will return the amount paid for the space rental and shall not be liable for any additional expenses incurred by the Exhibitor or for profit expected to be gained from the Show.
My signature below signifies that I have read and understand the terms of this contract and agree to abide by them.